Monday 21 September 2015

Welcome!

I'm Dave, I'm from Cambridge in England, and I'm a homebrewer.

I've been brewing for a bit over six months now, so I'm still very much a beginner. Hopefully this blog is going to reflect the process of learning more about brewing as well as the mistakes I make along the way.

I've found so far that there's a certain tendency for homebrew forums, blogs and books to assume that everyone has a garage or a shed or a basement to fill with boilers, brew-fridges, kegerators and the like. This blog will talk a bit about brewing in a more limited space: my house isn't the bedsitter of the blog name, but I do need kit that can be set up between the kitchen door and the recycling bin, and can be stacked in the corner of the bedroom when it's not in use. There are a few good resources out there for brewing small batches in limited space, but there's more than one way to do anything, and hopefully some people will find my way helpful.

Beyond that, I'd hope that I can write some stuff that people will find useful or interesting in general. And even if I don't then it'll help me to get my own thoughts in order!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have just discovered your blog through Bloak and Bailey. I see that you don't post an awful lot but I just wanted to let you know that I am following you as I am also a small batch brewer. Looking forward to reading more of your posts soon.

    ReplyDelete